As you continue your journey into adulthood, it’s so important to evaluate:
whom you are spending time with. What you’re reading and how you’re investing in your continuous growth. Our parents, teachers, coaches, friends and family influenced our growth up to adulthood…But once we break free from college, sports, move away from family and begin a life of our own it’s fully up to us how we continue to develop as a person.
If you flat out stop reading content that adds value to your life, teaching you how to get better and live better, you have stopped growing.
If all you do is fill your mind with gossip about celebrities, drama HBO shows, or what’s latest on the news channel….
- You become a product of those products.
- You become what you read, watch and surround yourself by.
Ultimately, you stop choosing the person you want to become and instead you allow society to mold your spirit, energy, mindset and potential.
It’s great to feel satisfied with who you are, what you’ve learned and created in your life up to this point…But if you stop there and don’t choose the next phase of growth in your adult life, what is there to look forward to?
It’s Not A Competition
- We don’t have to compare ourselves to others
- Aspire to our parents expectations
- Feel pressured to reach a certain level of success.
It’s about becoming the strongest and greatest you.
- Soak up the sun and soil of life; don’t shut out the resources that are there to help you grow.
- Challenge yourself in ways that make you a stronger and better person.
- Aspire to have better health, more vibrant relationships and more passion in your work.
- Contribute your greatest self to the people in your life.
- Experience a life you never dreamed by growing beyond what seems good enough.
Are you ready to deepen your roots and allow your life to bloom?
- Bust out a journal and set a few new ambitions for your life.
What more could you achieve or where could you be getting better in your health, relationships, family, career, love, friendships, confidence, etc?
Sometimes we just need to take a moment and think about the different areas of our lives and how we can go from good to great.
- Is your marriage good?…what would make it amazing?
- Are your friendships ok?…what would make them incredible?
- Is your fitness pretty good?…what would make you feel fully charged and energized everyday?
- Are you doing well at work?…what would make you jump out of bed to get there and crush it everyday?
Let me help you take the next steps in your journey!
Let’s keep growing together!